AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» fog lights for a ae 101
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 12:39 am by jorpakko

» WTB: AE101 Levin Body Parts - front and rear
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 2:26 am by motorsportbd

» My 96 wagon
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyMon May 15, 2023 6:13 am by emmet.harten3

» E10 corolla wagon / estate wind deflectors wanted
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:32 am by emmet.harten3

» wind deflectors for e10 estate / bz touring top spoiler
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:30 am by emmet.harten3

» genuine oem moulded Mud flaps
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:29 am by emmet.harten3

» Wanted gxi/20v front bumper for e10 corolla
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:08 am by emmet.harten3

» AE101 arm rest
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:30 am by emmet.harten3

» Marvin the ZZE122 Wagon
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 1:53 pm by gold94corolla

» 7AGE Blacktop
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 1:49 pm by gold94corolla

» RARE JDM OEM PARTS
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:47 am by prnguy

» Te1 jumper to E1 wont flash codes
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:44 pm by kaitaiya

» AE101 Crotch Vent Install
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:36 pm by gold94corolla

» Ae 100 1993 Windscreen issue
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

» I'M FROM MALAYSIA. HELLO COROLLA AE101/AE111 WORLDWIDE LOVERS!
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:12 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 316 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:28 am
Top posters
miib14 (7382)
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) I_vote_lcap2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) I_voting_bar2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5234)
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) I_vote_lcap2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) I_voting_bar2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1053)
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 4025 registered users
The newest registered user is JerseyRolla97

Our users have posted a total of 42623 messages in 3011 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Topics
The Photography Thread
93-97 corolla optional extras & OEM Features
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
★ The AE-202 Project ★
Levin SS Twinpots on Stock E10 Mac Hub
Club Shirt (pending). interested?
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Lexus IS300
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Most active topics
★ The AE-202 Project ★
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Lexus IS300
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Project ce100 rises
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
KennyDang91's Corolla 95 (Warning: Tons of pics on page 1)
Daves Corolla
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)

Go down 
+2
gold94corolla
SHEHROZE ARAIN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) Empty
PostSubject: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:34 pm

1 (how to make custom bzt touring lights)
2 (how to make a custom rear air purifier filter)

hi guys how are u all

recently my car got an accident but not to worry every thing is being fixed to order

but since i got time for my car did some diys i was wanting to do

so heres how to make bzt touring light replicas from stock chrome lamps

head light beazel can be smoked easily so ill tell you about the indicator which is the tricky part

you would need a thin blade.some to pound on it i used a plas and

mat blackpaint and lots of papper tape

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240017

the tricky part is you have to pound the idicator but not to hard because it craks so take ur time do it with calm hande start breaking the corners and pop the cover comes out

here a pic

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240018

now tape the indicator like this and fill it with news paper or cloth then paint away and remove the tape now u have ur bzt indicators

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240019

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240020

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240021

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240022

and also smoke the beazels and both painted lights should look like this

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240023

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240024

now to pack the indicators you have to super glue them back on and aplly some silicon on the sides to avoid leakage
and the end product would be this

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240025

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240026

i hope this helps its cost effexctive and if the indicator breaks i know the new one would be 3 $

Last edited by SHEHROZE ARAIN on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 pm

I assume part 2 is coming?? What a Face

Did you try heating the corner lights to take them apart? Is there glue around the lens holding it on? Surely you got the headlights apart with heat.
Back to top Go down
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 pm

now for the filter toyta gave the orignal rear air purifier filter life of about 5000 km or 6 months

but since no replacement available here it and to last 18 years with us and after so much wear and tear this is how the filter looked like when i took it out

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4230019

so to make a new filter

u need the basic filter frame .some hard foam.rubber cement glue which is easily removable.scissors and for the filter i used the cabin filter that is used in the new corolla it costed me 350 rs

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4230020

now since the filter was a perfect fit in length but short in breadth

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4230025

so i improvised here.
i placed the filter in the middle and took the hard foam cut two strips from it glued them real good and pasted then on sides and placed the filter besides them in the middle and since the air only has to go through the middle so this blockage on side helps to throw air with more pressure from the middle and the filter is ready and after 6 months i can again change that filter because as i said the glue is removable.

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4230021

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4230022

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4230023

now it fits all snugly and u can see the difference

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4230024

Last edited by SHEHROZE ARAIN on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:11 pm

yes part two is posted .and no the indicator have to be breaked to come apart because the plastic is super heated to the frame no silicon what so ever...but the head light were opened by heating

last time i didnt use matt black paint and the indicators were all black and didnt get to make that diy but this time i did every thing right and got that bzt look
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 am

Yeah it looks BZT alright. I do remember now, the corner lens is welded shut.

The new filter looks great of course Wink
Back to top Go down
miib14
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
miib14

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:07 am

very nice work shehroze
Back to top Go down
http://www.ae101ownersclub.com
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 am

some pics i forgot to post this is the light repair man + light buffer+second hand lights dealer+lights spare parts dealer all of this is done by one man only here is his shop

second hand lights
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240043

light buffing
2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240044

and a heap load of spare parts of lights and spare bezals

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240045

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4240046
Back to top Go down
miib14
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
miib14

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:10 am

oh wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.ae101ownersclub.com
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Yikes!
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm

lol cool write ups and cool garage haha
Back to top Go down
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

thank u guys.....
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 pm

sheroze those are some damn weird scissors lol they like a pair of nutcrackers/scissors in one lol Razz
Back to top Go down
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:42 pm

ahahahahah actulally those are nut cracker scissors i took them from the kitchen they were the only ones i could find lying in my home
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:03 pm

lmfao i was joking too lol!
Back to top Go down
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 pm

but the main point of this diy was to inform people that cheap bzt replicas and filters can be made at home.

and i am doing this diy because eventually there will be a time when u getinto an accident and the lights break so you wont want your expensive lights to be there when that happens

and also we would have to learn to make some items of our cars.because there will be a time when the parts will be hard to find but not impossible..

but im good for parts till almost 10 years +

after that im in trouble

but like i said i will keep this corolla till i die..even if it deems unrepairable till some time ill just keep it in my home in a glass show case..but will not sell

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:22 am

ok i didnt post some clearer pics of the lights after making them so here they are now

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4260017

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) P4260019
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Well........ they look like any old standard BZ lights! Razz
Back to top Go down
shah.saib.7
shah.saib.7

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:18 am

I was just asking, why dont My headlight Lenses open up? I've been heating the heck out of it they just wont come off :'(
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Are there tiny screws holding it on from the back? And the metal clips?
Back to top Go down
AE101
Elite Member
Elite Member
AE101

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:50 am

Yes, there are tiny screws and a few metal clips that holds the glass.
OEM Toyota headlights needs a lot, long heating around the ridge on the back.. but not too warm!

With a airgun for stripping paint on low setting i heated mine up till i could lift the glass off. Painted the inside black and reheated the glue/kit to replace the glass. Same for the cornerlights.

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) Dsc07010

Back to top Go down
shah.saib.7
shah.saib.7

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:00 am

gold94corolla wrote:
Are there tiny screws holding it on from the back?  And the metal clips?

Got the Screws off, but still cudnt. If i pry it any more they will break.
im just gonna go to the headlight experts and have them open it. they say it's their job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)   2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter) Empty

Back to top Go down

2 diys for you guys (enjoy)(how to make custom bzt headlamps and rear airpurifier filter)
Page 1 of 1