AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» fog lights for a ae 101
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 12:39 am by jorpakko

» WTB: AE101 Levin Body Parts - front and rear
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 2:26 am by motorsportbd

» My 96 wagon
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyMon May 15, 2023 6:13 am by emmet.harten3

» E10 corolla wagon / estate wind deflectors wanted
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:32 am by emmet.harten3

» wind deflectors for e10 estate / bz touring top spoiler
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:30 am by emmet.harten3

» genuine oem moulded Mud flaps
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:29 am by emmet.harten3

» Wanted gxi/20v front bumper for e10 corolla
Friends You Thought You Had EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:08 am by emmet.harten3

» AE101 arm rest
Friends You Thought You Had EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:30 am by emmet.harten3

» Marvin the ZZE122 Wagon
Friends You Thought You Had EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 1:53 pm by gold94corolla

» 7AGE Blacktop
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 1:49 pm by gold94corolla

» RARE JDM OEM PARTS
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:47 am by prnguy

» Te1 jumper to E1 wont flash codes
Friends You Thought You Had EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:44 pm by kaitaiya

» AE101 Crotch Vent Install
Friends You Thought You Had EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:36 pm by gold94corolla

» Ae 100 1993 Windscreen issue
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

» I'M FROM MALAYSIA. HELLO COROLLA AE101/AE111 WORLDWIDE LOVERS!
Friends You Thought You Had EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:12 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 316 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:28 am
Top posters
miib14 (7382)
Friends You Thought You Had I_vote_lcapFriends You Thought You Had I_voting_barFriends You Thought You Had I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5234)
Friends You Thought You Had I_vote_lcapFriends You Thought You Had I_voting_barFriends You Thought You Had I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1053)
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 4025 registered users
The newest registered user is JerseyRolla97

Our users have posted a total of 42623 messages in 3011 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Topics
The Photography Thread
93-97 corolla optional extras & OEM Features
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
★ The AE-202 Project ★
Levin SS Twinpots on Stock E10 Mac Hub
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
Club Shirt (pending). interested?
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Lexus IS300
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Most active topics
★ The AE-202 Project ★
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Lexus IS300
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Project ce100 rises
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
KennyDang91's Corolla 95 (Warning: Tons of pics on page 1)
Daves Corolla
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Friends You Thought You Had

Go down 
+4
kennydang91
miib14
BRIDGY
jay93FXGT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

Friends You Thought You Had Empty
PostSubject: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:25 am

Just had to get this off my chest, but damn it all... I will never ever understand people. And everyone wonders why I have trust issues.

Move goddamn countries for a woman because you think you have this wonderful once in a lifetime relationship going on, 6 months later things are rough and life is hard, but you still love her and as far as you know she still loves you. Until she leaves you for another guy with no explanation at all, and then tries lying through her teeth saying she's only liked this other guy for a week. Yeah, coz I'm really dumb enough to believe that she developed strong enough feelings for someone else over a single week.

And then all of our "mutual friends." That day about a week later when you find out everyone BUT you knew it was coming and even though you'd opened up to them and shared some of what was stressing you out and they all seemed so sympathetic at the time, but nobody thought you were worth telling "Oh, sorry bro, your girlfriend you moved here for has actually lost feelings for you for a while now. I'm really sorry, let's go get drunk and I'll tell you as much as I can to try and at least give you some understanding of the situation." I mean, what the fuck? How is it that everyone but me knew? Even the guys down in dunedin?

tl;dr: Is it really too much to ask for a little bit of honesty and respect these days? You can bend over backwards for people you think you know, and then all of a sudden realise you know nothing about them and none of them really gave a shit at all. And holy crap women move on fast. 3 days out of my life and already with another guy.
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 am

This is actually messing with my head to the point where I just went to go to work only to get told by the staff when I arrived that I was a week early. Sure enough, when I checked my emails, I was most definitely a week early.

First impressions = FAIL.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGY
BRIDGY

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:32 am

Feel bad for you mate, if it makes you feel any better my best friend who i knew for 12 years tried to get a little to friendly with my missus last year and let's just say there is no way we will be friends after the out come of that. Anyway Jay keep your head up things will get better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 am

Yeah, shit happens. xD I just needed somewhere to vent. There's only really one person over here I can just flat talk to about any of this sort of shit. I can't talk to my family about it because they spend forever worrying about me, and most of my friends were her friends too. Turns out more her friends than mine. That's fine, they'll all get the shaft then.

Life goes on, but there's just so many big things happening all at once for me and it's making me a little bit insane.

Thanks for the encouragement, dude. And I can imagine. If one of my friends had tried to get friendly with my ex when I was with her, they probably wouldn't be able to walk anymore.
Back to top Go down
miib14
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
miib14

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 am

sorry to hear jay.
its just been downhill for you, however theres got to a rock bottom and it looks like this is it, so the things can only get better for you now hopefully..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ae101ownersclub.com
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:07 am

Yeah man, I'm sure things can't really get that much worse, and in many ways it's a weight off my shoulders to be able to go "No, you know what, I'm stone broke, and fuck all of you and all your expectations, you can all get lost. I'm going to just do things for me, and do them my way now, and you can get on board if you want to be a part of it, or hit that buzzer coz this is your stop."

Work is picking up anyway, so I should be able to dig myself out of this financial pit I put myself in for a woman who turned out to be the biggest disappointment of my life so far. xD There were good times too, for sure, but I'm shattered to find out that the last couple of months I thought things were good with us she was waiting for an out.

And if she'd just got out earlier, I wouldn't have even been out that night I crashed my car, ironically. Picking her up from the same goddamn party she met the new guy at. Jesus.
Back to top Go down
kennydang91
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
kennydang91

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:48 am

I had a similar story when I was 18. Ex cheated, and then close-friend-tried-to-get-with-ex and following crash included.

I did gave my friend a pop in the face for that but all was forgiven after some fried chicken.

lol I was an emotional wreck. It was bad.. I even barged into my ex's house after I found out she cheated and said screw you to her and her parents. hahaha my gosh, if I could go back in time and see myself I would slap me in the face for letting my emotions control me like a little faggot. hehehe!

haha it's all behind me now though and I feel embarrassed just thinking about it.. one day you will too about your situation.

As a matter of fact, it wasn't until recently that her and me made amends. We talked a little bit and caught up but but I'm not attracted to her in anyway. Could be because I'm better than that or because she has two kids now.. or a combination of both haha.

Anyway bro, if a little wuss like me can make it through I have no doubt in my mind you'll get out of this. It will take time, but keep your head high and most importantly keep your dignity intact. Approve!
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Always, bro. I'm not one to name and shame, but sometimes you just have to get this stuff out, and this was the least damaging way I could think of to do it.
Back to top Go down
Yankee
Norway Rep
Norway Rep

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 pm

I know the feeling mate, I've been through kinda the same myself.
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks guys. Very Happy I appreciate all the comments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Argew24
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Hey Jay

Great comments coming from the crew and guys awesome support for Jay I am so impress I am older, bolder, still learning and still a wuss prolly never change there is someone really special waiting for you Jay.

Take care Dave
Back to top Go down
magweal
New Zealand Rep
New Zealand Rep
magweal

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Stink 1 owww, you know where to find me if you wanna get drunk Laughing

Remember like Kenny said you'll look back at this in 10 years and think OMG was I really like that:D
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Hahaha my money is going to more important places than a pot belly. Razz

And yeah, for sure I will. Hell, it bugs me, I spend hours trying to fall asleep every night coz I can't stop thinking about everything, but it's just a phase man. I'll get past it, and I'll only be better off as a result.
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 am

I will always stay far away from women/relationships. I personally never saw the reason to make such sacrifices for someone for the chance at nothing. Might as well be content alone and save myself the trouble. I heard stories like yours, and I'm sorry you have to go through this the hard way.
Back to top Go down
kennydang91
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
kennydang91

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 pm

lol never say never Chris. $10 bucks says Chis will end up in a relationship, have a kid, and then his kid will have a 94 Corolla. Razz
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Hahaha there's ups and downs to both, truth be told. I don't think either is better than the other, it just depends on who you end up with. Sometimes it seems like they're the one, but really they're not, and it's shattering, but life goes on, and maybe next time you find someone else, maybe you don't. Either way, it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends You Thought You Had   Friends You Thought You Had Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends You Thought You Had
Page 1 of 1